Author: Antonio Mele
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Learn Django 2.0 with four end-to-end projectsAbout This Book
- Learn Django by building real-world web applications from scratch
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
- Integrate other technologies into your application with clear, step-by-step explanations and comprehensive example code
- Build practical, real-world web applications with Django
- Use Django with other technologies, such as Redis and Celery
- Develop pluggable Django applications
- Create advanced features, optimize your code, and use the cache framework
- Add internationalization to your Django projects
- Add social features to your projects
- Build RESTful APIs for your applications
If you want to learn about the entire process of developing professional web applications with Django, then this book is for you. This book will walk you through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices.
You will learn how to build a blog application, a social image-bookmarking website, an online shop, and an e-learning platform. The book will teach you how to enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs, and set up a production environment for your Django projects. The book walks you through the creation of real-world applications, while solving common problems and implementing best practices. By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Django and how to build advanced web applicationsStyle and approach
This easy-to-follow guide takes you through the process of building four different production-ready Django projects with a simple step-by-step approach.
Downloading the example code for this book You can download the example code files for all Packt books you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this book elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.