Author: Anthony J. Sequeira
Publisher: Pearson IT Certification (2020-05-25)
CCNA 200-301 Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass the Cisco 200-301 CCNA exam, providing coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools, including topic overviews, exam alerts, CramSavers, CramQuizzes, chapter-ending review questions, author notes and tips, Packet Tracer labs, and an extensive glossary. The book also contains the extremely useful Cram Sheet tear-out: a collection of essential facts in an easy to review format. Complementing all these great study tools is the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic practice questions. This assessment software offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, allowing you to test your knowledge in study mode, practice exam mode, or flash card mode.
Covers the critical information you'll need to know to score higher on your CCNA exam!
- Understand networking fundamentals concepts, including network components, network topology architectures, physical interfaces and cabling types, TCP and UDP, wireless principals, switching concepts, and virtualization fundamentals
- Master IPv4 addressing and subnetting and configure IPv6
- Configure and verify VLANs, interswitch connectivity, and Layer 2 discovery protocols
- Describe Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP Modes
- Enable security technologies including device access control, site-to-site and remote access VPNs, ACLs, Layer 2 security features, and wireless security protocols
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing and single area OSPF
- Understand DHCP, DNS, and other networking services like SNMP, syslog, SSH, and TFTP/FTP
- Configure and verify inside source NAT and NTP
- Understand how automation affects network management, controller-based and software-defined architectures, and Cisco DNA Center-enabled device management
- Understand network programmability concepts, including characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding); configuration management mechanisms such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible; and learn to Interpret JSON encoded data